I enjoyed this one:

There was a man who had worked hard all his life, had saved all of his money, and was a real miser. sick

Just before he died, he said to his wife, "When I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my money to the afterlife with me." crazy

He got his wife to promise faithfully that when he died, she would put all of the money in the casket with him. cry

Well, he eventually died. There he was, stretched out in the casket, with his wife sitting in the front pew dressed in black, accompanied by her friend sitting next to her. When they had finished the ceremony, the undertakers came forward to close the casket. bigshock

At that moment, the wife called out in a loud voice, "Wait just a minute......please!" blush

As she rose, she had a box with her. She came over to the casket and placed the box along side her deceased husband's body in the casket. :Wavey:

The undertakers locked the casket down, and they rolled it away.
Her friend turned to the deceased's wife and said, "Girl, surely you weren't fool enough to put all that money in there with your husband?!" mad

The loyal wife replied, "Listen, I'm a good honest Christian......I can't go back on my word.
I promised my husband that I was going to put that money in that casket with him and that is what I have done."
Her friend gasped, "You mean to tell me you put all that money in the casket with him?!!!" banghead

"I sure did......every penny," said the wife. "I collected it all together, put it into my bank account and wrote him a cheque.
If he can cash it, he can spend it." congrats

Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce

Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.