Hi Greetings from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. I've been given for free a dilapidated Scott Bonnar 450407, complete with a Kirby Tecumseh 2hp engine. It's complete but not running, and will need some serious time spent on it. I'm retired so time is available, apparently most parts are too, and while I have a very reliable first-pull-start 17-year-old Briggs and Stratton Quantum XTL50-powered Victa Panther rotary mower, I thought it might be interesting to see if I can get the SB back in working order. A Google search brought to me here, specifically to Mr Bonnar's excellent thread on what looks to be the same mower. The engine turns over, has a weak but consistent spark, but the drive unit won't disengage so maybe that's why the mower was sidelined. I look forward to finding out more about this machine, how it works, and how to get it back to work, if it isn't already scrap metal. I mowed lawns for pocket money as a kid in New Zealand and spent many happy hour daydreaming behind Briggs-powered cylinder mowers. It'd be nice if this Kirby Tecumseh one could be revived. Cheers, Peter