Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (mower1), 3,413 guests, and 330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Topic Replies
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 08:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 02:41 PM
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 12
Novice
Originally Posted by Bushy555
Wonder if this will work:
[Linked Image from i288.photobucket.com]


[Linked Image from i288.photobucket.com]

Have been told that the top output shaft apparently is on a separate spline shaft of the output of the Honda engine. Correct? Have tried downloading the owners manual and so far I can't see how it all falls apart. Perhaps I am reading the manual incorrectly.Yes it anti clock wise

Cheers for any info, pointers, help at all.

Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 7
Novice
Heh. Dead set simple.
Put a big set of stilsons on to the shaft, gave it a tap, and it just came straight off (un screwed - anti clockwise). Couldn't believe it.
And because I have been pulling, pushing, hitting, slamming the engine for the past four months trying to get it off incorrectly, the pulley's just slipped straight off in my hands. I can easily see how it can be rusted in place and take a few tonne of a press to pull it off, but because I've been playing with it for so long --- just slipped off as though it was just sitting there.

All up, it took me about one minute and thirty seconds from picking up the stilsons under the bench to having the cover off and the two smaller lower shafts out.

Looks like I have a smashed valve stem push rod thingy which is stuck inside and is causing a full lock up upon the cam trying to push the valve push rod.


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
Novice
I use to own one of these ride on's and it is easy to use. On the left you have two bars which one is your speed and brake the other is your three gears forward, neutral and reverse. Now to operate the gears you need to put the brake on or otherwise you would stuff your drive gears under the motor. One more thing do NOT let little kids play on it or they will wreak it.

How I know this I once too did own the 260 which had the single wheels at the back yours is the 360 which as duel wheels at the back. But like I said you have to have the ride on in brake before you change from either forward, neutral or reverse. Not many people knew about this machine until I got my last ride on.

I will be getting another which it will be a 360 like yours and yes it does follow that same rule. Which I am looking forward to it.

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 78
Likes: 3
Trainee
So sorry I knew how but I have not been to the site for some time.

Now you know and we all know

Cheers
Mick

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bigted, Bruce, CyberJack, Gadge, Mr Davis, prd 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Outbacker, Michael D, Marcus Invictus, David Hurley, Benny84
18,138 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,809
Members18,138
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1