Hi everyone!
As requested by Vmow here are a few pictures of my rarer or more interesting lawn mower fuel or oil cans! I am sure you will like these Jack!

I hope I got these pictures right... its been a while :p

This one is a Pace Lawn Mower oil can from around 1956-1957. This would have been the first type of Pace oil can.

1957 Pace can

This one would have been one of the last Pace cans to not mention Victa. These pink BP Pace cans are very hard to find.

early 60s Pace can

This would have to be one of the smallest oil cans you can get. Thats a normal size XXXX can next to it!! Again a very valuable and hard to find can.

Tiny Rover Can

This Esso mixing can doesn't mention any particular brands, but it did take me a very long time to find it!!

Esso Mixing can

One of my person favorite brands is Morrison's, so I was very happy to find this Morrison's Lawn Mower oil, dating from the late 1930s pop up on eBay about 2 years ago.

1930s lawn mower oil

This one isn't a can, instead its a New old stock Castrol 2-stroke oil measuring chart, which would have sat on an oil bottle in the mid 80s. At the moment I am still looking for the plastic 2-stroke Castrol top for this chart to sit on.

1980s 2-stroke chart

I will try to get some more pictures tomorrow night for you all smile I have some more Rover cans and a Scott Bonnar-Flymo can. I also have some hard to find Cream Separator tins which I am sure you will love to see!

Thanks everyone!

Attached Images
Pace.jpg (32.38 KB, 168 downloads)
This one is a Pace Lawn Mower oil can from around 1956-1957. This would have been the first type of Pace oil can.
Early_Pace_60.jpg (60.12 KB, 168 downloads)
This one would have been one of the last Pace cans to not mention Victa. These pink BP Pace cans are very hard to find
Rover_oil.jpg (46.44 KB, 167 downloads)
This would have to be one of the smallest oil cans you can get. Thats a normal size XXXX can next to it!! Again a very valuable and hard to find can.
Esso_Mix_Can.jpg (69.37 KB, 168 downloads)
This Esso mixing can doesn't mention any particular brands, but it did take me a very long time to find it!!
1930_Can.jpg (48.73 KB, 164 downloads)
One of my person favorite brands is Morrison's, so I was very happy to find this Morrison's Lawn Mower oil, dating from the late 1930s pop up on eBay about 2 years ago.
1980_Mix_Can.jpg (49.88 KB, 163 downloads)
This one isn't a can, instead its a New old stock Castrol 2-stroke oil measuring chart, which would have sat on an oil bottle in the mid 80s. At the moment I am still looking for the plastic 2-stroke Castrol top for this chart to sit on.