Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,704 guests, and 1,717 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#89453 01/01/18 10:58 AM
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 567
Likes: 2
prd
Offline
MOD & GREENFIELD TECHNICIAN
Morning Moderators and Happy new year!

The forum body appears to be on GMT but the 'Newest Topic' and 'Topic Reply' boxes are showing AEDT. Is this intentional?

Cheers,

Portal Box 6
prd #89455 01/01/18 12:21 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi PRD,

I'm pretty sure this isn't intentional on our behalf, so this will be one for Bruce or Jack to sort out. I'd say it'll be an easy one, well I hope it will be.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Cheers,
BB.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
prd #89463 01/01/18 08:55 PM
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,938
Likes: 322
Forum Historian
G'day prd and Mod BB
Many thanks for that.

I think Bruce has re-set the clock now.
I wind the clock every day, but I forget about daylight saving.

----------------------------
Jack smile

prd #89721 11/01/18 05:34 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi Bruce,

I think the time clock is totally out of whack again. I spent over an hour resizing 20 photos in one post this morning and rehashing it and it says it was done yesterday, as does the following post by Millsy.

Can this please be addressed ASAP ?

Cheers,
BB.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
prd #89727 11/01/18 10:12 PM
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
Time of post 10.12PM 11/1/18


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.

Moderated by  Bruce 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Jason92, sofini23, DavidMac, Outbacker, Michael D
18,141 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,141
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1