Need help?

Search OutdoorKing by entering Key Words Below

Who's Online Now
1 members (QSR), 291 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Online Spare Parts

Online Store

Newest Topics
Husqvarna Rancher 50 Oil Vent
by MowingManiac - 18/05/24 11:23 AM
Two hardly used chains for Ozito 18 volt chainsaw.
by MowingManiac - 07/05/24 06:50 PM
Honda GX160 only runs for a few seconds
by MowingManiac - 04/05/24 05:33 PM
Victa 24 F/C crank pulleys
by NormK - 02/05/24 04:56 PM
Rover Easypush lower handle arm rhs
by Wram - 26/04/24 07:28 PM
airbox to suit b&s 193707 bne
by Wram - 25/04/24 06:54 PM
VC160 Motor advice needed
by QSR - 20/04/24 04:37 PM
Topic Replies
Husqvarna Rancher 50 Oil Vent
by maxwestern - 19/05/24 07:41 PM
Victa: The Triplets
by maxwestern - 16/05/24 09:58 AM
Honda GX160 only runs for a few seconds
by MowingManiac - 11/05/24 07:22 AM
Ogden power push mower
by maxwestern - 08/05/24 08:11 PM
Two hardly used chains for Ozito 18 volt chainsaw.
by MowingManiac - 07/05/24 06:50 PM
Victa Imperial Project
by NormK - 07/05/24 06:17 PM
Rover Easypush lower handle arm rhs
by Wram - 06/05/24 08:15 PM
Victa 24 F/C crank pulleys
by NormK - 03/05/24 04:59 PM
airbox to suit b&s 193707 bne
by Bruce - 27/04/24 11:31 AM
Scammers
by maxwestern - 25/04/24 10:58 AM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Forum Historian
Hello all ODK lawnmower lovers

I bit the bullet and have just purchased a new Greenfield Enduro Longreach.

Greenfield are the last of the Australian-owned domestic rotary makers, and I bought this
mower for that reason. I chose the mid-range model - the Longreach (of three models).

The chassis is commercial grade.
Have a look at that all-metal height adjuster and large ball bearing wheels.
I chose the standard bag catcher; but a poly catcher is available.

The engine is the USA-built Series 850 Briggs (with CI sleeve).

---------------------------------
Jack

Attached Images
Greenfield-Enduro-19-Longreach-850.jpg (629.91 KB, 281 downloads)
greenfield_enduro_850_briggs.jpg (54.47 KB, 277 downloads)
greenfield_walk_behind_2017_02.jpg (531.89 KB, 281 downloads)
greenfield_walk_behind_2017_01.jpg (189.53 KB, 280 downloads)
Membership information
Forum Historian
[Linked Image]

prd Offline
MOD & GREENFIELD TECHNICIAN
Jack, Welcome to the most prestigious order of the Greenies! Your membership package is in the mail. You'll learn all the secret rites and customs ( including the funny handshake) when you attend your first meeting. May they continue to fight the good fight and remain local manufacturers! Cheers,

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Hi Jack, congratulations on your purchase, now to the important questions, did you keep the box and store it in a dry space like up in the roof ? Do you plan on using it or putting it away somewhere so that in the future sometime it will be sought after like a Rotomo or for somebody to stumble upon it and it ends up on eBay like this ? Brand new, never had oil or fuel in it, faultless condition, highly sought after by collectors, starting bid $3000.

Former Moderator
Hi Guys,

I'll have to say that "Greenfields" are not promoted at all in South Australia and thus I've not been able to comment on them previously.

In saying the above I'll have to say that they are probably what is considered to be the last traditional Aussie lawnmower and are built with standards in mind rather than Toy Shop appeal like you see if you walk into a Bunnings store and look from the entrance down the outdoor equipment aisle and see nothing but child appealing, brightly coloured plastic toys with wheels that will last no more than one season, and make sure you don't dare nudge a concrete edge.

I love the steel scrape guard on the side to protect the alloy die cast base which normally shows how much a mower has been used and abused.

I'd option it with the Poly Catcher for here in SA but in wetter climates such as Tassie the shade cloth catcher will work just fine.

Wonder how much the Poly catcher is as an option ?

I guess that I've always been of the belief that Honda were still the only manufacturer that made a decent mower as their engines are still by far the best and that's why all the Contractors use them, but even Honda have gone a bit backwards and are making cheaper and more fashionable units, rest assured they still make the traditional style under the "Heritage" range name, but price one up and see how hard it hits your pocket. (around $1500)

Not sure how much the Greenfield machine costs, but rest assured it is still one of the only mowers out there that's built to last and its still an all Australian owned company.

I must find out where one can buy one of these in SA as I have a friend that just keeps on moaning about the cheap looking mowers and how expensive they are at Bunnings.

Thanks for doing our research for us Jack.

And to Norm, I can assure you that this one is definitely NOT going straight to Jacks Pool Room.

Cheers,
BB.

I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Forum Historian
Jack, Welcome to the most prestigious order of the Greenies! Your membership package is in the mail.
Hi PRD,
I am so excited about that.
I am a bit nervous about the secret handshake - I have heard it also involves twerking.
I bet it will be delivered in one of those black vans with darkened windows - like that which follow Presidential motorcades ...

did you keep the box and store it in a dry space like up in the roof ? Do you plan on using it or putting it away somewhere so that in the future sometime it will be sought after like a Rotomo ...
Hi Norm
Thanks. Actually ... no box.
There is only one Greenfield agent in Hobart. They unpack and pre-service the machine.
I'm not a collector. This baby will work for its living. No pool room for this one.

In saying the above I'll have to say that they are probably what is considered to be the last traditional Aussie lawnmower and are built with standards in mind rather than Toy Shop appeal ...
Hi Manfred
I think what you say is right.

The Enduros were a Theo Reinhold design and I have written about the patents: -
[Have a look at Patent 34531 of 1989].

https://www.outdoorking-forum.com.au/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/80105/GREENFIELD_-_Theo_Reinhold_Pat.html

I love the steel scrape guard on the side to protect the alloy die cast base which normally shows how much a mower has been used and abused.
The patent reveals the purpose - to get closer to edges (steel is thinner than alloy for the application).
The secondary advantage is protection of the alloy skirt, as you say.
Some makers use plastic rub strips - not Greenfield!

I'd option it with the Poly Catcher for here in SA but in wetter climates such as Tassie the shade cloth catcher will work just fine.
That was exactly my thinking.
In the green and peasant State I live in, you don't see much dust when mowing.

Not sure how much the Greenfield machine costs, but rest assured it is still one of the only mowers out there that's built to last and its still an all Australian owned company.
My Greenfield - The Longreach - is fitted with a commercial grade engine.
Surprisingly, it was $799 - which included pre-service and free delivery.
This is great value for a quality product.

The TAS agent - Eastside Mowers - even offered to pick the machine up on its first service at 5 hours.
I am very happy with their approach and professionalism.

I attach a gallery of images I took today.
How unusual - a makers plate serial number on the chassis!

I think this machine will see me out ...

Attached Images
20171012_01.jpg (436.33 KB, 258 downloads)
TOP VIEW -0 Note that wheels are within the skirt on both sides.
20171012_02.jpg (362.66 KB, 257 downloads)
ENGINE MADE IN USA
20171012_03.jpg (500.54 KB, 256 downloads)
NO PRIME - NO CHOKE
20171012_04.jpg (369.14 KB, 257 downloads)
Note the bolt-on components.
20171012_08.jpg (364.49 KB, 252 downloads)
20171012_09.jpg (363.47 KB, 254 downloads)
20171012_10.jpg (337.36 KB, 250 downloads)
20171012_14.jpg (359.6 KB, 251 downloads)
20171012_15.jpg (406.03 KB, 250 downloads)
An actual serial plate!
20171012_16.jpg (368.08 KB, 248 downloads)
These Briggs comply with Euro Standards.
Qualified Senior
Very nice Jack, a great purchase. Lots of good features plus it looks the business, congratulations:-)

Hi Jack and all,I must say it looks like a very solid and well made machine, like all the greenfields, and i've seen a few over the years , they are virtually indestructible.
Congratulations, and unless you intend on living to 150, yes, that will see you out.

prd Offline
MOD & GREENFIELD TECHNICIAN
Heavens no, Jack, you must have us confused with some other organisation! We do tweaking (i.e. getting maximum performance from our Greenfield products) but that's about it....... :)

No black motorcade- attracts too much attention. One of our operatives will make a 'mission impossible' type drop during the dead of night.

Only one dealer in the whole of Hobart!! Greenfield's dealership network seems a bit patchy. Some towns are very strong on them and have been for decades(e.g. Gympie) and others have had almost nothing for years (like here). Not sure of the reason but I'd be interested to know why.

Cheers,

Last edited by prd; 12/10/17 09:56 PM.
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Nice car..sorry..mower Jack!!😊 Nice set of wheels any way you look at it. That serial number plate feels like a throwback to days gone by when classic machinery had nice little details like that which seems to be absent from the mass produced widgets churned out now. Loved the video showing how nicely it cut the lush lawn and how well it negotiated the typical obstacles found in a yard. Congratulations on such a well thought out machine at a very nice price point with a solid looking deck without the overkill of a Victa Pro.

Ahh, if only victa had kept producing the thumblatch catcher series, they would be in better shape today!
Former Moderator
Hi MF,

Nice Avatar !

Just like my GTS, .............................Victa variety that is, as I'd much prefer the HK, HT, HG or HQ kind.

Cheers,
BB.

I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Former Moderator
Hi Jack,

I recently contacted Stanford's here in Adelaide who are the sole seller in Adelaide and they haven't even got one and believe me they are a huge mower outlet, actually the largest in Adelaide.

They can only sell Greenfield's ride on's as they tried for a while to sell their push mowers and gave up as they were seen as a Chinese knock off by purchasers as when they did have one on the display floor Domestic purchasers didn't recognise them as a known brand and constantly required to have the "Branding" situation constantly explained. Basically they got sick of wasting time on people who really wanted a Victa, Rover or Honda solely based on Reputation alone. They don't disagree that it's a good machine, but Greenfield sadly have absolutely no credibility in the push mower market. BTW Stanford's have a good re pore with Greenfield's but as they are seen as a ride on company they can't make any headway into the push mower market. Basically it's the irony of idiot purchasers.

BTW an Enduro Longreach is $799 here as well with a 3 week delivery wait from Queensland.

That's bloody terrible !!!

I see that there is a distinct problem between Greenfield and their Outlets with a lack of retailers that they have on their list, but the ones they do have are all the really larger style outlets that are dedicated to them in just ride on's only and not push mowers where they dedicate their domestic business to Victa and Rover etc. and if Greenfield were to approach smaller retailers to sell their push mowers, this would inevitably upset the relationship between them and their big shot retailers and again inadvertently affect their ride on sales overall.

I myself have been in this same situation as a rep for a large car care product company that originally had all our products in a smaller style Auto Part chain stores and these stores spent a lot of time educating buyers as to why they should purchase our product. They made fabulous GP out of our product and the relationship was fantastic. In the back ground our company did a deal with a large discount department store that was chasing us for 10 years and finally a deal was struck. Well did the feathers fly when that news came out and boy was I caught in the crossfire with me being on the cold face of the business. It's an allegiance think and everyone feels that they are owed something for their years of dedicated service and thus I feel this is much the same situation that has occurred between Victa and it's domestic retailers and Greenfield and its more commercial based retailers. The retailers don't want to blur the lines and as such are making good GP out of both separate sectors. If you cross the lines then things just get awkward and thus why Greenfield can not make any inroads into the domestic market. They are caught between a rock and a hard place I feel.

It's all really sad as I would have to say that the Greenfield would have to be the BEST domestic mower on the market and should outsell all the competition, hands down.

BUT, it's hard to sell a secret isn't it ???

Cheers,
BB.

Forum Historian
They can only sell Greenfield's ride on's as they tried for a while to sell their push mowers and gave up as they were seen as a Chinese knock off by purchasers as when they did have one on the display floor Domestic purchasers didn't recognise them as a known brand and constantly required to have the "Branding" situation constantly explained.
Hi BB
I feel dealers need to come to the AUS party here.
At no stage do I see that a Greenfield Enduro could be - in any sense - recognised as a 'Chinese knock off'.

If a dealer believes in AUS made , it is their onus to 'sell' the AUS made good -
not make poor excuses as to why not. The quality is astounding! (in my view)

BUT, it's hard to sell a secret isn't it ???
Yes, profound words there BB.

I am a bit over folks who whinge about the quality of domestic lawnmowers, but are
not prepared to exercise credibility in the options available to Australians.

Many thanks for bringing this controversial issue to our attention.
My view is to support AUS industry, and to buy quality.
In many cases, It does cost more, but not much more!
In the long run, the purchase must be cheaper!!

Cheers
----------------------
Jack

p.s. Surely a disused SA car manufacturing plant could be re-used to
make AUS lawnmowers.

Former Moderator
Long Live "Australian Made" Holden's and Ford's.

BB.

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
They all default to imported Honda's if they are after a machine with perceived quality.

Ahh, if only victa had kept producing the thumblatch catcher series, they would be in better shape today!
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Thanks Jack all good now. There must be some way that Greenfield can move from its dealer network that is obviously not promoting their push mowers. I think contractors go and buy their Hondas from the dealers as MF said and the majority of the public either go to Bunnings or ebay if they are looking for a mower. I doubt that many Joe Public would go to a mower shop to buy a push mower because these days they are seen as suppliers to contractors who have their mind fairly set on what they want and therefore the public see these machines to be out of their price range. There are plenty of dealers selling all brands of new machines on ebay and I think Greenfield should talk to their dealer network about keeping the rideons and push mowers apart.

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
They have to be selling a certain amount if they continue to make them. Maybe they don't have the production capacity to build more.
I can guarantee you if they marketed themselves more and increased market share, some foreigner will move in and take them over before running this little company into the history books.
Probably best to keep it to ourselves.

Forum Historian
They have to be selling a certain amount if they continue to make them. Maybe they don't have the production capacity to build more.
Hi MF
I do not feel production capacity is the issue at all.
As members have said, this is about competent re-sellers who believe in AUS-made products.
The initial price should be replaced by long-term considerations.

I got a quality machine, with free delivery and a full pre-service.
This is unlike the Toy Story machines on offer by many large retailers.

The problem seems to be with the public perception of what a domestic lawnmower is.
Initially, it was a garden product - now it is a mere appliance ... to be thrown away.

The best we can do is to speak out for quality and support manufacturers who
still live that dream.

I do.
---------------------------
Jack.

Former Moderator
Hi All,

Well I was so impressed with Jack's new acquisition when a good friend of mine was thinking of buying a "New Mower" to replace his old Victa Sabre. It is one of those things he wanted to do before he dies as he puts it.

Now he's been looking at all the different mowers that are out there on the market and was nearly about to buy a Honda when I suggested that he has a good look at the Greenfield range. Greenfield he shouted ????? who the F*%k are they ?, well that's the issue that Greenfield have, no credibility nor reputation in the push mower market and this is mainly due to some of their high profile retailers not doing the right thing

This morning David went down to Adelaide's Premier Mower outlet to order a Greenfield after my very strong recommendation and what do you think happened ? you guessed it, they tried to convince him to buy a shitbox Victa from them. He left with Victa Brochure book in hand and rang me to tell me what they suggested and I felt like ringing Greenfield's in Queensland and ratting on that Adelaide Retailer as they are a Greenfield Ride On outlet.

Instead I rang a regional outlet that are on Greenfield's Dealer Locator Map which was "Strathalbyn Small Engines" and spoke to the owner there, Barry. I started talking to him and he straight away said, you seem to know all about these machines, did I want a job selling them ? I'd love to but I'm not looking for work.

Well Barry keeps quite a number of Greenfield's in stock at any one time and as the "Longreach" is in short supply due to engine availability at the moment he suggested the Vanguard with the Poly Catcher at $869 which is a bargain at that price as they are generally an extra $100 with the Vanguard engine and Snorkel air cleaner.

We both jumped into my trusty Hilux and went for a drive in the country and simply put it, we bought one.

Needless to say the new owner (pictured below) is absolutely stoked with his new purchase.

I hope he treats it well tonight LOL.

Attached Images
IMG_2400.JPG (747.66 KB, 167 downloads)
IMG_2403.JPG (1.02 MB, 165 downloads)

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
I commend your mate for listening to you and taking the plunge instead of the all too prevalent Honda or nothing
"disease". It's heartening to know there is a more affordable, and evidently unknown, quality alternative available.
It sounds like that dealer is under some sort of presssure to move a quota of Victa stock and can't have this local interloper putting a spanner in the works.
Absolutely ridiculous situation from a dealer of the same brand fhs!!
This embodies what goes on too often in Australia and makes me envious of the USA in these instances.

As an aside, is unbreakable an auto or relies in it's driver for the cog swapping?
I hired a manual version a little while ago and it was a surprising satisfying truck to push around.
But I have to add, the automatic version is fun also.

Forum Historian
G'day all
Yes, a great story there Mod BB

I remain disappointed with many lawnmower dealers in Australia.
And we don't get those 'Buy Australian' ads anymore.

When I first researched the Scott Bonnar company company I noted
that, from the earliest days, Scott and Mick Bonnar were staunchly patriotic.
Their print ads would appeal to buying Australian made - and their decals,
for many years, depicted the Australian flag.

Today, so much has changed.

I have two principles that guide me in purchases:
- Buy local and support small business;
- Buy Australian, if quality is comparable.

The conflict is when the former do not support the latter:
that is, when Australian businesses, who want you to buy local,
do not themselves support Australian-made products ...
of comparable quality to imported ones.

I feel this story has a happy ending for, at least, a couple of folks.

-----------------------------
Jack

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Well done BB now I hope David goes back to Adelaides "premier dealer" and lets them know in no uncertain terms that they lost a sale for no other reason than the fact they were too lazy to be bothered following up on what the customer wanted, not what they wanted to flog. I use this approach any time I am in this situation because feedback on things is important, but usually it goes no further than the salesman you are talking to and they don't care. Only person who is interested in this feedback is the business owner and you usually can't find out who that is in the bigger shops.

Former Moderator
Hi Norm,

Well Barry at "Strathalbyn small Engines" said in his parting comment........."Well that's another sale he's pinch of "xxxxxxxxxxx" with a huge smile on his face.

Honestly I feel that he should keep a bit of stock at my place and then sell to customers who could then pick them up locally in Adelaide and not have to go all the way down south like we did.

Only then would that dealer lift their game knowing that they are the only Metropolitan Dealer in Adelaide for Greenfield.

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
I wonder if the steel guard strip for the base can be ordered as a part at reasonable cost?
I would like to try and retro fit it to a Victa.

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Funny you should say that BB, I was thinking along the same lines, seeing I have people coming here often after mowers but then the people I seem to attract are after the cheapest mower they can find. I did think that I should contact Greenfield and I would be happy to promote and sell them on ebay, just to get people aware of the name. Both my son and my mate up the bush have both in the last few days asked me "do Greenfield make push mowers"

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
I should tell any mowing contractor I walk past about it.
I know of one who is using a Victa at the moment.

Former Moderator
Most of the better contractors use the Honda HRU216 Self Propelled and flog them hard. Greenfield don't make SP models in push design.

Also MF the steel strip on the side is not just a scrape guard, if you look closely you'll see that the casting is actually much closer to the blades on that side, about 7mm away and with that side being straight it is better for mowing really close to edges. Closer than any Victa will ever get.

Yes Norm I might ring Barry tomorrow and see if he's interested in doing something like that as I'd like to see an Australian company that makes a great product succeed and give some of those big wigs with their imports a shake.

Cheers,
BB.

Former Moderator
See what you've started Jack !!!!

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
I was told recently contractors never use self propelled. It seems they indeed do. I would have thought they viewed it as they do with bump feed heads on whipper snippers. Too much wear rate.
Onto your next point, you have me wanting to get my grime soiled hands on a Greenfield!! That edging feature sounds unreal, unless it requires scraping those nice wheels.

Former Moderator
Nah, it's shaped perfectly, actually when you stand behind it and push it along it just feels so right where as a Victa feels uncomfortable.

Honestly these Greenfield's are such a fantastic machine and to think they are made in "OUR" backyard makes it just so much better.

Anyone would think I was a rep for them, floggin' em ! I will say though that when I find a product that I totally believe in I'll shout about it from the roof tops.

Bit like Meguiars Car Care Products.

Cheers,
BB.

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Even though they are plainly a fantastic machine, I can't drop the best part of a grand on one when I have 16 mowers that work, many of which I found for nothing in working order and one I bought for $5.00 for parts on eBay only for another needle being enough to get it going (125cc Victa Mayfair).
But what would you pay for a never used red Vortex with it's CSIRO disc??

Former Moderator
Hi MF,

Not for one moment am I suggesting that you personally buy one, it's more about the person that only wants one mower and a good one at that, just like Jack and David did.

As far as a Vortex is concerned I don't need one so my price point would be low, but to a collector it'll be worth about $250 I'd say, but just remember I'm no Victa expert.

Cheers,
BB.

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
They say what a valuer says and what people will actually pay are two different things.
In the case of a nos red Vortex, I'm confident it would actually exceed what any "valuer" says.
Personally, I would be happy to spend a three figure amount on the modest end of the scale for one in good sound used condition.

Former Moderator
Hi All,

Sadly as Greenfield has gone under so to speak, spare parts are going to get thin on the ground really soon. At this stage we are not sure if "Cox" who now own Greenfield, will service the "Enduro" line of machines as they are push mowers and not Ride Ons as Cox are basically known best for.

In the photos below are the Genuine blades for the last "Enduro" models as pictured in many of the above posts in this thread.

I would strongly suggest to any one that has this style of Greenfield to remove the blade holder disc off the crankshaft and place plenty of "Anti-Sieze" on to the Boss and crank end and also do this annually so as to avoid corrosion setting in and locking the boss firmly onto the crank thus not being able to remove it for easy blade removal and replacement .

Cheers,
BB.

Attached Images
IMG_2741.JPG (159.42 KB, 76 downloads)

Former Moderator
Below is an image of the Blade Disc Boss and the affected area that should be liberally coated with Anti-Sieze regularly to keep the joint in good serviceable condition.

Attached Images
IMG_2747.JPG (245.68 KB, 71 downloads)

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Hi BB, why do you need to remove the blade boss, surely it isn't part of the blade carrier?

Former Moderator
Hi Norm,

The above photo shows the Boss which is in most cases normally solidly fitted to the lower end of the crank, and then has the blade Carrier just bolted up to it. In this case the Boss is welded to the carrier as shown and it has a single 14mm security bolt go through the Carrier / Boss and into the crank end that has a key way in it.

In the case of a Victa you just undo the single bolt (or in some cases 3 small bolts) and the carrier drops straight off leaving the Boss attached to the crankshaft, while with the Greenfield it's not like that.

Hope that this makes sense to you.

Cheers,
BB.

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Thanks BB, not one of the brightest ideas I have come across, I can't believe a manufacturer would do something like that, although when a company is struggling they can do odd things.

Last edited by NormK; 26/09/18 06:18 PM.
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
One area where Victa excel over the rest, although I have seen at least one where the key had sheared off.

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
MF if the key has sheared off it is not a design problem, it is something that just happens with the abuse a mower cops. I had a bloke here a couple of days ago who had had the bottom of the shaft break off on a Powertorque, now that is unusual

Former Moderator
Hi All,

I have been reliably informed that Cox Industries, who now own the "Greenfield" name will continue manufacturing the Greenfield "Enduro" range of push mowers thus the blades will continue being made. So there's no need to panic buy and stock up massively on blades.

Cheers,
BB.

SENIOR TECHNICIAN
BB I assume it is a 7/8th shaft so any boss from a Briggs would fit and then you could fit a blade carrier to suit and blades that are readily available so it shouldn't be any problem

Novice
Hello everyone. Hoping to kick this thread off again. I recently purchased a greenfield Longreach push mower. Any info would be appreciated. Can I buy parts from somewhere? Sorry I don’t have a better photo at the moment.

Attached Images
IMG_3078.jpeg (135.46 KB, 20 downloads)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bigted, Bruce, CyberJack 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
TastyFishes, Apple_Smooth, Snitta, Jdlu35, Kiwicat
16,794 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums145
Topics12,716
Posts104,638