Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (Bruce), 4,169 guests, and 1,588 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#77522 30/08/16 03:55 AM
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 53
Trainee
Hello all,

I'm searching for a Model 361/1 Amal carburetta.
They were used on the old 1060's Hurrican 2-stroke engines and I think (??) some early Superswift mowers may have used them.
If any one has one for sale I'd be pleased to here from you.

Thx - Bumps

Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 8,215
Likes: 235
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Bumps I might have one, pretty sure it would still be there, it was on a Hurricane that I had in the early seventies, it ended up on another motor that I think is still under the house, if I get a chance I'll have a look tomorrow

Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 53
Trainee
Thanks mate.
- Bumps

Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 8,215
Likes: 235
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Sorry Bumps it wasn't where I thought it would be, it is not something I would have thrown out and it still had the air cleaner on it, not sure where to look for it now, it will be in a box somewhere

Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 53
Trainee
Please let me know if it turns up and how much you want for it as I'm keen to get one.

Thx - Bumps

Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 8,215
Likes: 235
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
It is here somewhere Bumps but as it is not where I expected it to be, little point in me looking, I could search for days and not find it, but one day I will stumble across it

Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 693
Qualified Senior
Seems they were also used on the BSA Bantam so a bike forum related to BSA's might be a source.

Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 310
Likes: 1
Apprentice level 4


Regards,
Paul

Such is life.......
Nothing better than a "GreenField" just mowed..
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 53
Trainee
Thx Paul,

- Bumps

Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 8,215
Likes: 235
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Bumps, I have kept an eye out for that carby but I can't imagine where it is, it will turn up one day, that I can guarantee


Moderated by  Bruce 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
avelingandy, Cdlmhunt5, BobsYourUncle, shjump, Fleshtuxcedo
18,151 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,151
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1