Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (danj), 2,157 guests, and 2,044 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#70458 08/12/15 08:06 AM
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 86
Likes: 4
De-registered
hi all thought I would share a mag I have been reading lately ,a subscription would make a great Chrissie present for some one or for yourself , its a blokey magazine with heaps of stuff on home diy stuff like making things , belt linisher , chainsaw repair , using tools , how to sharpen axes ect and heaps more .
the shed magazine is bi-monthly , goggle the shed magazine for info.
I love the use of the word shed, born and growing growing up in oz all out side building's were sheds now people use the yank term barn which I hate , its a shed for me
cheers2 all damo

Portal Box 6
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,938
Likes: 322
Forum Historian
Hello dodegy,

it is a coincidence that a close fried (now 'living' in NZ)
recommended this magazine to me just recently. So your
endorsement is equally valued.

I have to agree with you about the American influence upon our
unique language. It is most certainly under attack. Recently,
I used the term 'barn find' in a post. I am now ashamed mad

This would make a great xmas present, as you say.

Thanks for sharing this.
-----------------------------
Jack




Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 202
Apprentice level 3
I couldn't resist, I ran Jack's statement (with "fried" changed to "friend") through a "Jive Speak translator" :

Quote
It be some coincidence dat some close homey (now 'livin'' in NZ) recommended dis issue of GQ t'me plum recently. Slap mah fro. Right On! So yo' endo'sement be equally valued.

I gotss'ta agree wid ya' about da damn American influence upon our unique language. What it is, Mama. Right On! It be most certainly unda' attack. Recently, I used da damn term 'barn find' in some post. I's gotss'ta be now ashamed

Dis would make some great xmas present, as ya' say. Slap mah fro. Right On!

Y'all get back to me on that one now, y'hear? aussie


Patrick
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,938
Likes: 322
Forum Historian
Hello honkey homeboy Patrick

You got me with dat jive talkin' bro. laugh
I don't do LOL, but I did laugh out loud at that.

You da man.
--------------------
Jack



Moderated by  Bruce, Deejay 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Jason92, sofini23, DavidMac, Outbacker, Michael D
18,141 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,141
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1