Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 3,081 guests, and 1,674 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Topic Replies
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 02:41 PM
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 17/09/26 10:08 AM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 193
Apprentice level 2

Portal Box 6
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Total Dreamer !


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,362
Likes: 11
Administrator - Master Technician
****
I totally agree, BB, Tell 'im he's dreamin' grin
cheers2


Please do not PM me asking for support. Please post your questions in the appropriate forums, as the replies it may receive may help all members, not just the individual member.
Kindest Regards, Darryl grin


Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
Just thought I'd add the pictures so at least when the add goes down this isn't a dead topic.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

So for sure it's not worth that kind of money but what would it really be worth?

Last edited by CyberJack; 21/04/15 04:20 AM. Reason: Reduce number of photos.

Here for a good time,not a long time.
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi Blumbly,

I'd say it's worth no more than $450 ~ $500, but if you bought it from a lawnmower dealer you'd pay around $650. I guess I wouldn't pay as much as many other suckers would get conned into.

I must admit I'd stay well clear from those Rovers as most of them are powder coated which makes them Hygroscopic. I've seen many of them totally rusted out underneath the green or red colour. You just can't beat the original Scotty's that were painted in Hammertone.

Cheers,
BB


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
Thanks bonnar_bloke that's around what I was thinking,but I don't play around with them.I just have too many rotary's and just can't collect everything.


Here for a good time,not a long time.

Moderated by  Bruce, CyberJack, Gadge 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Marcus Invictus, David Hurley, Benny84, Bauma, Merro27
18,136 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,808
Members18,136
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1