Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 3,526 guests, and 944 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 08:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 07:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 06:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 08:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 02:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#46505 10/06/13 06:52 AM
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 104
Small Engine Technician
Well I have been talking about it for some time now and I think its time to post some pictures of my 1st Victa VC Mustang Restoration. I haven't had time to get the paint for the base yet, and am still trying to find a place to re-chrome the handlebars. But I can still post pictures of the engine and rest.
I haven't got a picture of the original mower because I started stripping it before I was a member of this forum.



On of the donor mowers:
[Linked Image]

Another freebie:
[Linked Image]


I'll post some pictures of the condition of the parts before refurbishing:
Things you have to deal with in a restoration:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Just some dirty parts layed out before cleanup.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now for the refurbishing part, cylinder head with helicoil:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Currently I am finishing the engine. Ill post pictures of that next. Then I will move on to the base.

Portal Box 6
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 585
Likes: 9
Qualified Senior
looks good so far. woot


If my collection is complete ( then how come i keep buying stuff ? ) 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,362
Likes: 11
Administrator - Master Technician
****
I agree with Gizmo, James...keep up the good work mate!
good1
cheers2


Please do not PM me asking for support. Please post your questions in the appropriate forums, as the replies it may receive may help all members, not just the individual member.
Kindest Regards, Darryl grin



Moderated by  Bruce, CyberJack, Gadge 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
sofini23, DavidMac, Outbacker, Michael D, Marcus Invictus
18,140 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,140
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1