Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,510 guests, and 1,388 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 08:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 07:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 06:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 08:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 02:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#45862 14/05/13 02:32 PM
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 104
Small Engine Technician
Hi everyone. My name is James, from nsw.
I currently am a 2nd year trainee, in Outdoor Power Equipment. I work full time and I love what I do at work, but only recently have looked into the old victas when one stumbled into work for repairs. I love the shape of the old victas with the plastic cowls. (They just don't make cool stuff anymore). Anyway, I love fixing the power torques at work, and have rebuilt a few at work, and restored a few for myself. I am going to slowly collect the old victas and start a collection. I have started with a victa vc mustang, 1975 with a mark iv 160cc engine, which I am currently restoring. (I might upload pictures).

Anyway, I think this forum is cool. I hope to share some tricks with you guys, and I appreciate any help u guys give me, as I see there is a lot of knowledgable people here.
Thank you.

Portal Box 6
James87 #45865 14/05/13 03:34 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 585
Likes: 9
Qualified Senior
gday James. glad your here mate.its funny when you say the old victas with the plastic cowls.i hadnt considered those to be that old. but its true they are old and that makes me feel old too. frown
anyway good luck restoring, we all love those pics.
Bazz


If my collection is complete ( then how come i keep buying stuff ? ) 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
James87 #45873 15/05/13 01:52 AM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,362
Likes: 11
Administrator - Master Technician
****
Hi James, and a warm welcome to the forum, and thanks for the compliments......we all enjoy it here at OutdoorKing as well!
We also like to learn new tricks of the trade and tinker here and would really like to see your pics.
Once again James, :welcome:
cheers2


Please do not PM me asking for support. Please post your questions in the appropriate forums, as the replies it may receive may help all members, not just the individual member.
Kindest Regards, Darryl grin



Moderated by  bigted, Bruce 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
sofini23, DavidMac, Outbacker, Michael D, Marcus Invictus
18,140 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,140
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1