Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (MarkusB), 3,999 guests, and 1,904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Topic Replies
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 08:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 02:41 PM
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 346
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 4
What do you reakon?? hahahahaha

[Linked Image]

An old Turner 18" base, 11hp Briggs from my 1755 Rancher, and the exhaust from my son's Mazda RX8!

Fully Sic Maaate!!!! hahaha

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,391
Likes: 4
HT6 Offline
De-registered
Don Make me slap you Bro!I swear to god Cuz,You fink das fully Sic?I kick yo ass in my nannnas Electrolux Bro...You douz be Crazy Maaan!Lmao.It does look like it belongs in a Tractor Pull Greg.!Or maybee we can use it as a mechanical bull at the Rodeo.YEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWW....lols

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2,738
Likes: 6
Forum Historian
****
That's it, I'm putting a V8 on my rover!


Cheers
Ty

____________________________
Please do not PM me asking for support. Please post your questions in the appropriate forums, as the replies it may receive may help all members, not just the individual member.
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 414
Professional Tinkerer
*
you know your a redneck if.....

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 346
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 4
Just for the hell of it, I might just do it! hahahaha

I'z just one of dem swamp fellas off da telly! hahaha

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,819
Likes: 6
Junior Technician
***
Yeah thats the stuff

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
Strange looking mower that.Greg you seem to be able to write (and I guess) talk like that to well.cuz.See it just doesn't work for me.


Here for a good time,not a long time.
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 346
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 4
Aye, that be it laddie! hahaha

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2,738
Likes: 6
Forum Historian
****
So will this model actually be rigged up and run, if so, I hope it makes it to you tube


Cheers
Ty

____________________________
Please do not PM me asking for support. Please post your questions in the appropriate forums, as the replies it may receive may help all members, not just the individual member.
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 346
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 4
Well, what started out as a joke of the day might just turn into a reality. Just have to come up with some solid front wheels to carry the weight. I've got the back one's sorted!

It'd just be a shame to drill more holes in the old Turner base.

The engine's a goer. I took it off the ride on because of the pull start. I need a pull start 11 for a 48" slasher. Blades are easy, it'd just be a case of mounting the muffler and making an exhaust pipe between the two. Although I do have another muffler that would be a lot easier to fit. I had it fitted to it when it was on the ride on.

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 346
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 4
You can just see the top of the muffler in this pic.

[Linked Image]

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
Go for it Greg,but I would stick more with the muffler in the first picture.It adds that more hey look at me touch.


Here for a good time,not a long time.
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 346
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 4
Thats what I thought too, just thought of the effort involved! hahaha

I've also come up with a third exhaust design, and worked out how to mount the engine to the base without drilling new holes.

Going to start on it in the next day or so, so "watch this space". hahaha

Thanks to whoever moved the thread too, started out as a joke, but now it'll be a reality!

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 346
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 4
Well, I've started working on it!

Gunna need more than a beard to use this one though! hahahaha


Moderated by  Bruce, CyberJack, Gadge 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Marcus Invictus, David Hurley, Benny84, Bauma, Merro27
18,136 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,809
Members18,137
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1