If you can't get a camshaft Joe, with a large amount of trouble you can rebuild the worn out one. However the only way I've known the process to be done involved a milling machine and a dividing head. The missing metal is replaced by welding, then you need to make a larger than full size drawing of the lobe you want to end up with (probably the same as the surviving lobe, but rotated on the shaft). On the drawing you construct a series of horizontal lines tangent to the cam's surface, with the cam rotated a few more degrees each time, and measure the height of each horizontal line. Then you mount the real camshaft in the dividing head, and mill all of those horizontals you drew, at the measured heights. When you've done that you have a cam lobe made up of a multitude of tiny flats. To finish it, you mount a Powerfile (little hand-held belt sander) on a pivot at the handle end, and lower it onto the lobe as you rotate the camshaft, to generate a smoothed surface. I've seen it done, and it worked well, but I haven't done it myself.