Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
2 members (Red Rum, Merro27), 1,522 guests, and 2,555 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Help identify walk-behind slasher
by mower1 - 05/09/26 05:51 PM
Topic Replies
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 17/09/26 10:08 AM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by maxwestern - 16/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by NormK - 12/09/26 07:48 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#118036 16/04/23 07:55 PM
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 123
Likes: 2
Apprentice level 2
Through a series of unfortunate events (I couldn't bare the thought of them going to land fill) I ended up with 5 reel mowers. A Victa 16in Imperial, a 14inch Imperial, a4 stroke 16inch Imperial and 2 ATCOs with what I think are Suffolk Engines.

I'm trying to get rid of them because I've already got more projects than I have time or room for, so I'm trying to flog them cheap.

All three Imperials are already gone, but the ATCOs are sitting the waiting for a new home.

They are not seized, they both have spark, feel like reasonable compression, but I haven't tried to start them. The attached photos are one of the actual mowers, the other one is pretty much identical, and very similar condition. Only one of them has the ATCO Tool Wrap.

I really want them out of here to good home - and I'm heading off for a work trip next Friday, so I'd like them gone before then. ie: next couple of days.

$150 for the pair......I would have thought that is a crazy low price - but as I said, I just want them out of here in the next couple of days.....so come and get them!!!!

Located in Sydney - Western Suburbs.

Attachments
DSCN7989.jpg (336.59 KB, 37 downloads)
DSCN7986.jpg (205.82 KB, 37 downloads)
DSCN7985.jpg (278.23 KB, 37 downloads)
DSCN7988.jpg (293.22 KB, 37 downloads)
DSCN7987.jpg (297.86 KB, 37 downloads)
DSCN7984.jpg (321.79 KB, 37 downloads)
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 123
Likes: 2
Apprentice level 2
All sold.

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,675
Likes: 165
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Glad to hear it. congrats


Ahh, if only victa had kept producing the thumblatch catcher series, they would be in better shape today!

Moderated by  Bruce, Gadge 

Link Copied to Clipboard
September
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Newest Members
Benny84, Bauma, Merro27, fernanycia, Hendo
18,134 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,756
Posts106,805
Members18,134
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1