Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
2 members (MarkusB, bigted), 2,989 guests, and 498 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Topic Replies
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 08:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 02:41 PM
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#105283 17/04/20 04:53 PM
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 24
Novice
Hi All, I joined as a user a few years ago when I bought a property that came with a Rover Ranger XC ride on mower and I needed help figuring out how to start it. I downloaded the manual for it (thanks heaps) and eventually got the thing going but not long after several internal parts of the BnS engine parted company. No wonder the guy was happy to leave it behind when he left. Anyway, I have finally gathered some steam in fixing it up, bought a new engine for it and even started modelling it in SolidWorks 3D as I pull it apart which I thought others might find interesting. So I have paid up my subscription and intend to post some rendered images as my real and virtual mowers progress. I even have some autopsy photos of the old BnS which I might share.

Portal Box 6
MadMower #105285 17/04/20 06:05 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 585
Likes: 9
Qualified Senior
gday MadMower πŸ‘


If my collection is complete ( then how come i keep buying stuff ? ) πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
MadMower #105489 23/04/20 12:29 AM
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 385
Likes: 17
Apprentice level 4
A belated welcome, MadMower.


I don't collect mowers. I just require Multiple Mowing Solutionsβ„’.

Moderated by  bigted, Bruce 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Outbacker, Michael D, Marcus Invictus, David Hurley, Benny84
18,138 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,809
Members18,138
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1