Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (MarkusB), 3,999 guests, and 1,904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Topic Replies
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 08:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 02:41 PM
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#5940 20/06/07 11:38 PM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 23
Novice
Hi,
I just obtained the above from my work as an ex rental clearout and was trying to locate some infor or a manual for it before using. Can anyone help? I'm assuming given that its a Stihl it will a 50:1 mix, is this correct?
Rollo

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
Rollo,

We can upload the manual for that unit but it will not be until tonight as it has around 66 pages. woot

The 50:1 mixture rate is correct but it has to be the correct grade as per manual. cheers2


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
Originally Posted by rollo
Hi,
I just obtained the above from my work as an ex rental clearout and was trying to locate some infor or a manual for it before using. Can anyone help? I'm assuming given that its a Stihl it will a 50:1 mix, is this correct?
Rollo

Rollo,

I have uploaded the manual for your machine last night and you will find it under Questions On Digging Equipment in parts list and manuals area. If you can not see it just refresh your browser.

If you need more information uploaded I will see what I can do about uploading it for you.

Thanks again for your support towards the board it is appreciated. cheers2


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 23
Novice
Hi Bruce,
Thanks for posting the manuals. I have downloaded the first one and finally got the pdf to open. The second wkshop manual downloads but won't open, but I will try another version of browser I may have locked a link out. As mentioned previously I found your site when looking for info on a bolens ST120 and noticed the post from Victaman who was going to upload the manuals for this machine.When I tried to view the manual it was'nt there as in the case of posthole diggers.Do I have to make another donation for you to allow access or do I just have to ask you?
Rollo

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
Rollo,

You don't need to make another donation as you will have acces for quite some time.

I use Firefox as it is a safer browser you can get a free version by just clicking the link on the right side of the forum.

You can also download a free version of adobe just click this link for the latest version Adobe Free Reader


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 23
Novice
Hi Bruce,
No worries, I tweaked the settings in the browser and was able to save the downloads to disc with no problems. Much appreciated.
Rollo


Moderated by  Bruce, Gadge, Mr Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Marcus Invictus, David Hurley, Benny84, Bauma, Merro27
18,136 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,809
Members18,137
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1