Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
4 members (Charlie Munns, aitchey, Red Rum, maxwestern), 1,861 guests, and 2,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 08:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 07:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 06:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 08:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 02:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#42858 28/12/12 08:37 AM
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 131
Apprentice level 2
Greetings Lawnmower Fanatics,
I haven't been on for some time due to a condition with one of my eyes. This has stopped me from doing anything for quite a while. At first the docs thought I's got something inside my eye. My guess was a piece of wire brush off an angle grinder and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time (with no eye protection). However a Cat scan stopped that theory and they reckon I have a condition called IRITIS which is inflammation of the iris. So I have done nothing except sit on my bum for the last few weeks and listen to the radio,the cricket,or talking to myself. Trust you all had a Merry Christmas and will have an excellent New Year.
Stationary


I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
Stationary #42859 28/12/12 08:54 AM
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,926
Likes: 11
Pushrod Honda preferrer
***
Well, it's a good time of year to have a rest, things could be a lot worse. Hopefully the irritation will diminish with time and treatment. It would be frustrating, though, to be unable to read or use a computer, as well as having to put engine work aside. There's only one thing left to do now: you have to spend your time eating. One of my hobbies, as it happens.

Stationary #42876 28/12/12 11:17 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 414
Professional Tinkerer
*
Sorry To hear About You're Eye, That really Sucks.. I have no Idea what I would do if I couldn't Work On engines or Use the computer...

I think I'd Crack...


Also, Grumpy I See we share a pastime in common, Yummmm



Kori laugh


Moderated by  Bruce, CyberJack, Gadge 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
sofini23, DavidMac, Outbacker, Michael D, Marcus Invictus
18,140 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,812
Members18,140
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1