Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (Murray K L), 992 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Help identify walk-behind slasher
by mower1 - 05/09/26 05:51 PM
Topic Replies
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 17/09/26 10:08 AM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by maxwestern - 16/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by NormK - 12/09/26 07:48 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 123
Likes: 2
Apprentice level 2
I am moving overseas so unfortunateloy all the great projects I've got waiting on the back-burner have to go - I really hate selling these, but what can I do.

I've got them listed on all the usual places for $150 but I'd rather they go to someone on here who will restore them and give them the attention they deserve, so if someone from here want them, you can have them all for $100.

1 x 1971 Victa Self Propelled
2 x Corvette
2 x Corvette 2

I am in Western Sydney.

The Self Propelled has been stripped down, but I've included some photos of it before I stripped it.

[Linked Image from myshed.2geebeez.net]
[Linked Image from myshed.2geebeez.net]
[Linked Image from myshed.2geebeez.net]
[Linked Image from myshed.2geebeez.net]
[Linked Image from myshed.2geebeez.net]
[Linked Image from myshed.2geebeez.net]
[Linked Image from myshed.2geebeez.net]
[Linked Image from myshed.2geebeez.net]

The catcher is included.

Cheers.

Last edited by Polybus; 01/09/25 10:24 AM.
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 123
Likes: 2
Apprentice level 2
SOLD


Moderated by  Bruce, Gadge 

Link Copied to Clipboard
September
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Newest Members
Benny84, Bauma, Merro27, fernanycia, Hendo
18,134 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,756
Posts106,805
Members18,134
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1