G'day Norm,

Yep the scammers are finally getting arrested, I do remember many years ago getting the scammer messages sent to me when selling online,
and there was nothing to stop them ,I'm still getting 3 scam messages as soon as I list an item for sale but now most are blocked from me responding to them on Gumtree and if they aren't blocked I push the report on Gumtree messaging and they are blocked that day.I think more should have been done earlier though.

These days Scammers can sextort young people and as a result a few young people have committed suicide but at least
now the scammers go to jail no matter what country they are from ,a lot of the times the scammers don't even have
what they say they have to extort people.

Yes Foxes are everywhere ,I remember seeing a news report from London where a fox entered a persons home and attacked
a child.

You still hear about a wombat attack from time to time and a roo attack isn't that uncommon.If you are a tourist I hear you
need to watch out for the drop bears in Australia ,apparently they like attacking tourists. , what animal doesn't
attack you in Australia ,I went near a blue tongue lizard the other day and that was trying to take a bite out of me .

Cheers
Max.

Attached Images
1S Gumtree.png (1.67 KB, 5 downloads)
1S wombat attacks.png (112.54 KB, 5 downloads)
drop bears 1.jpg (20.95 KB, 5 downloads)