I've had at least 15 Honda mowers Norm and only one with a rusted base and they were all
thrown out at the side of the road ,you could check out Mentone when they have hard rubbish ,I happened to be in that
area once when hard rubbish was out and there looked like a lot of good rubbish but I didn't bother picking anything up.

A lot of the time I can buy mowers for $10. each so I don't bother picking them up for free.

At swap meets I always see Honda mower engines and ask how much and it's usually $10.

Not long ago I was at a tip and there was a small outboard engine thrown out and that was a Honda mower engine,
there's tons of this stuff thrown out .I saw a good twin cylinder Z250 complete bike thrown in the
rubbish at the scrap metal yard.

Honda mowers can be found but you'd rather pay $75 for one than spend a day looking for a free one.

I was talking to a surveyor and he said he goes to houses before they are sold and there's a skip bin out the front
with thousands of dollars worth of stuff that the owners throw out because they are getting a few million
when they sell so they just put expensive items in the bin and the surveyor sells what he gets from the bins.

I've had a few people give me good mowers because they bought a house that the last owner left lawn mowers in
the shed and the new owner doesn't want them.

Cheers
Max.