|
|
|
2 members (MarkusB, bigted),
2,989
guests, and
498
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 386
Apprentice level 4
|
Hi Mystyler, Thanks for that mate I actually did a search on fuel fitting sealants and it seems that the old Permatex Number 3 that I have sitting in the shed is also resistant to fuels. It has been years since I used this stuff when I replaced automotive water pumps and I thought it was only resistant to oil and coolants but not fuel. I guess i'll give this stuff a go when I remove and replace the fuel tap on the old Victa 2 stroke lawnmower. At least it's a soft setting sealant so hopefully I can one day again unscrew and remove the fuel tap if I ever need to replace it. https://www.permatex.com/products/g...ation-form-a-gasket-no-3-sealant-liquid/Cheers!
Zip a dee doo dah, zip a dee ay, another trash picked Victa, hip hip Hooray!
|
|
|
|
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,809
Members18,138
| |
Most Online40,124 Apr 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|